Tuesday 3 January 2012

Ella...5 months

My little Juji, I can't believe that you are 5 months old already.  You are changing so much each day and continuously make us smile and laugh thanks to your cheeky little personality.

On one hand it seems that the day you were born and your tiny pink body was placed on my chest was a lifetime ago, yet the time since then seems to have sped up and I already start to get sad that you are growing up way too quickly and I can't believe 5 months has passed already.

Right now you are playing with your gums a lot and dribbling like nothing else so I think there are some little teeth which may be making an appearance soon.  You love being on your tummy (you used to hate tummy time and would scream after about 2 minutes) and push yourself up proudly with your arms and smile at us like you are the cleverest thing ever, then proceed to plant your face on the ground and lift your little bottom high up in the air while your little legs flail about.   Soon enough you will learn to do these two things in conjunction with one another and you will be off and crawling!

You love your food!!  Carrots, pumpkin, apple, pear, zucchini, potato, you name it.  Whatever we put in front of you, you want it in your mouth!  You weigh almost 10 kilo's already and are deliciously chubby!

You're no longer the little helpless baby you once were, now you are tenacious and strong willed.  You know what you want but get frustrated easily when you can't get it.  I wonder if you get that from me...

You reward us each day with the most gorgeous smiles and a laugh that is now my most favourite sound ever and I can't get enough of it.  Your happy disposition is infectious.

As sad as I am that my Juji is growing up, I love watching you each day as you learn and reach new milestones.  I am so proud to be your mama.

I love you so much!

xx


In the high chair waiting for your food

Trying to crawl













No comments:

Post a Comment