Sunday 11 August 2013

Getting back up again



There is a distinct change in the air at the moment.  The days are getting longer, the air is warmer and the smell of blossom floats into my nostrils each time I walk out the door.  Spring is almost here and I feel like I am coming out of hibernation.

My troubles of last week aren't weighing on my shoulders so much any more.  Mainly because I gave myself a swift kick up the backside and told myself to pull myself together.  I saw the quote above and couldn't believe how apt it was for my particular situation.  A reminder that I needed just at that moment when things seemed too difficult.  And so I have pressed my reset button and those things that seemed too hard then, don't seem so hard now and I'm feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment