Saturday 3 August 2013

Ella's 2nd Birthday




 









I've been looking forward to this day for a long time.  A celebration where Ella is old enough to understand that this day is all about her and be excited about it.  I've been imagining her face light up as she opens her presents and blows out her birthday candles and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed.  Her expression as she walked down the stairs and saw balloons is something I never want to forget - she was beaming!  We hadn't even opened presents yet!

We gave her a scooter and a little fairy cubby house which she was in love with and I have to say that she is a natural at riding the scooter.  The minute she opened it she took it outside and rode it in her pyjamas and socks exclaiming "look at me mama, I'm scooting!"

We spent the day at the Train Shed riding on Thomas The Tank Engine (one of her favourites) as well as the other engines, we ate donuts and celebrated with a Peppa Pig cake.  I think it's pretty safe to say from the huge smile on her face in the photos that she felt extra special today - mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment