Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Sunday

I couldn't wait for Ella to wake up this morning.  At her usual 6am she was up bright and early talking to herself in her cot.  We brought her into our bed and snuggled under the warm doona before heading downstairs to open up her Easter gifts.

She's a little too small for chocolate just yet so I packed a cute little suitcase with an Easter book, bunny ears, a beanie for when it gets colder, a pair of pink ugg boots and a few other little bits and bobs.  She loved it!

I'm not sure why I was so excited.  Maybe it was because it was a little like Christmas - only this time she's bigger and more fun!  She has no idea what Easter is obviously, but her little personality is just starting to shine through now and it was so lovely to see how excited she got when we gave her her little suitcase full of loot.  Christmas is going to be fun this year!




We drove to Tim's sisters house to celebrate Easter with his family.  We had a lovely bbq and basically spent the day sitting around just talking and eating.


We  had  to leave poor Archie at home.  I think he's feeling a little neglected at the moment.  We will take him for a  big walk tomorrow though.


I made some chocolate fudge which went down well.


Ella played with JP - it was so lovely to see her interacting with him.  I can't wait until she is a little bit older and they can play properly.  

I had lots of cuddles with Baby Evie who is already 10 weeks old! I can't believe how quickly that time has passed.  When I picked her up I wondered where the rest of her was - she felt so light compared to Ella!  They are about the same size though compared to when Ella was 10 weeks old.  I instantly felt clucky.


Cuddles with my little bunny!


Happy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment