Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Monday

Another lazy day in our household.  The last three days have been so relaxing and it has been so nice to spend time with my favourite people.

We went for a big walk to the park today - another beautiful sunny and warm day!  It's almost like summer again.

Archie was so happy to be out and about with us.


Ella swang happily with her daddy.


We looked at all the beautiful flowers and the changing leaves of autumn.


I did some more tidying up.  I am really trying to get more organised.  I also made all of Ella's meals for the week.  Lamb, sweet potato and spinach below.


Followed by more chocolate eating.


What a lovely Easter weekend.  I wish we could spend more time like this together as a family.  Thankfully we have another public holiday coming up for Anzac Day.  I think Tim might take a couple of extra days off either side to make a nice long break.

No comments:

Post a Comment