Friday 16 May 2014

Mother's Day 2014


















We spent the Mother's Day weekend at the farm with mum and dad this year.  We hadn't been up there for quite some time so everybody was really looking forward to it, particularly Ella. 

It was a quiet weekend.  The weather was dreary so there wasn't a great deal to do but we managed to fit in a few walks, lots of eating and lots of relaxing.  Ella also flew a kite for the very first time which was exciting for her.

Poppy and Ella made Nanny and I pancakes for breakfast on Mother's Day itself.  It was nice to be spoiled.

Every time I come home from the farm I always think to myself "why do we live in the city again?"  Hmmm, if only we could find a small block of land not far from suburbia (within our price range!).  Needless to say the realestate.com.au website has been getting a workout from me over the last few days.  If only I had a cool $1.5mil spare...Better buy a lottery ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment