Sunday 26 January 2014

Australia Day 2014








We had hopes of spending Australia Day this year at the beach but when we woke this morning it was cool and grey - not the best beach weather much to Ella's disappointment.

At a loss as to what we should do to get out of the house we decided in the end to go for a little drive to Windsor to look at the markets and the International Sand Sculpting Championship entries.  The sand sculptures were amazing, I'm so glad I took my camera.

Tomorrow is Tim's birthday.  Tonight I will be madly wrapping presents and baking a birthday cake.  Nanna is coming over tomorrow so that Tim and I can go out for a nice relaxing lunch together without the kiddo's.  We haven't been out on our own together for a long time - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment